Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Morning TO DO list

Hello Monday morning!  Dear readers, don't think I can't hear your grumbled sighs right through the computer. I know this Monday may be particularly difficult for some of you after your evening of football revelry---even if you just hung out with the girls in the kitchen drinking wine.

Though it is Monday and back to work time.  (Actually, my back to work time never stopped. I still had orders to pack to get out this Monday morning)

I discovered Shop Sapling Press the other week and since neither the Steelers or the Browns were anywhere near the superbowl this year I decided it was perfectly safe to feature a Pittsburgh gal on my blog this week.

Being an organized sort I was drawn to this letterpress to do list, which is minimalist and simple in design, and made from the prettiest recycled and earth friendly paper. It also has a nice little bit of humor which is always sorely needed on a Monday morning staring down a week full of things that must get done. Even if you have tons to do at least you can write them down in style, and get some feeling of control in completing them however. you. darn. well. want. to!

Letterpress To Do List, $7 at Shop Sapling Press


Shop Sapling Press also has all sorts of funny cards (even a bit snarky perhaps) perfect for anything from Valentines Day to weddings ---and even an all occasion card.

Now off to make the rest of my to do list for the week.  I'm continuing to add to my Valerie Tyler Designs big cartel shop this week, I need to order supplies and make postcards to send out to boutique customers, and a slew of e-mails to get done.  Somewhere in there I really need to get into the studio and actually make some jewelry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment