Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

Happy first day of February! We survived a relatively mild January here in Ohio.  (My husband only had to survive a few two hour commutes to work) Now,  February came in dropping a few inches of snow overnight but letting the sun shine a bit today.  Even the birds are out chirping and flying around the house driving my cats into a frenzy.  

Happy birthday to you February babies!  For you I present a few pieces with the February birthstone Amethyst.

Though, if you're like me, you don't need to have a Feburary birthday to covet this stone.  I particularly love Amethyst in it's rough raw nugget state, or as a geode.
Here's a few amethyst beauties perfect for February:

Amethyst Geode Necklace




Amethyst Nugget Necklace





2 comments:

  1. Amethyst is such a pretty stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! Those necklaces are amazing. Have a beautiful day. xo

    ReplyDelete