Thursday, March 7, 2013

What to Wear: Spring Nautical Trend

As I watch the snow drifting down outside my window I am wishing, wishing, wishing for Spring already!  It's March so it's time to start thinking about Spring wardrobes and nothing usually gets me more excited than seeing the nautical styles that always start popping up at this time of the year to herald the coming of warmer months!

For this what to wear feature I'm featuring the Navy Stripe Wiggle Dress from Alexandra King.  She's a British designer from Bristol. The dress is made to order, with a sexy 1950's hourglass style and an elegant plunging back.  While it would be beautiful all by itself, or it could get some extra nautical flavor with red or beige accessories I decided to pair it with bright yellow accessories in hopes of more sunshine soon! I've even given you two footwear options so you can go for a more casual or dressy look. 


Navy Strip Wiggle Dress by Alexandra King





 (The jewelry also has a slight coral reef texture!)





No comments:

Post a Comment